The controller controlling your personal data is: VIP PokerClub
1. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND MEANS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION
2. USE OF INFORMATION AND LEGAL BASIS
3. AUTOMATED SOLUTIONS
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER
6. YOUR RIGHTS
8. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following information about you:
1.1 Personal data provided by you when registering an account or using our website. This information includes first and last name, date of birth, credit card information, username and password, proof of identity and age, billing address, home address, email address, telephone number and other contact information.
1.2 Technical information about your device and platform, such as administrative information and traffic data, including but not limited to: source IP address, time and date of access, type of device, web pages visited, language used, your location, transmission route data, software crash reports and the type of browser used. This information is necessary in order to provide our Services and ensure their quality.
1.3 Information from your public profile, including name, photo and other information that you give us access to by rating, posting or otherwise interacting with us through our social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+.
1.4 We keep records of your calls or other interactions with us via email or standard mail, text messages (SMS), calls through online forms, instant messaging applications, for example. WhatsApp and Skype, by phone or chat on our website.
1.5 Other information from third party databases in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
1.6 We may also receive your personal data from online services and service providers, such as financial institutions or shared liquidity services, as well as from customer lists legally acquired from third-party providers.
1.7 We may collect additional information about you that you provide to us while using our services.
2.1 In order to provide requested services or fulfill contractual obligations to you:
• Providing support and delivery of service messages, including messages about our services that require feedback from you and notify you of changes to our website, our services, or terms of service and policies.
• To conduct security checks at any time to verify your identity, age, information you provided upon registration, and to check your use of our services and your financial transactions for possible violations of our General Terms and Conditions and Applicable Laws. Security checks include, for example, a request for a credit report and / or other verification of the information provided by comparing it with information in third-party databases.
• For the purpose of processing your online transactions and payments (including the transfer of your personal data to third-party payment processors, electronic payment systems and other financial institutions when necessary).
2.2 In order to conduct our business and safeguard our legitimate interests:
• In order to investigate and respond to inquiries, questions and complaints and respond to any feedback forms.
• In order to fill your news feed with information about the actions performed in the game, and disseminate this information to other players, which can be rewarded with loyalty points and other rewards (the publication of data about your actions in the game can be controlled in the privacy settings).
• To help you participate in promotions, market research and third party events.
• Phone conversations and chat conversations may be recorded to improve the quality of our services and products, train staff, and in case you later file a complaint to record the dialogue.
• To provide promotional offers and information in which you have expressed an interest, or if we have reason to believe that you are interested in our Products.
• We track our websites and online services and use your personal information to improve and protect our content, services and websites, both online and offline.
• We use your personal information to personalize our website and services based on your preferences.
• We monitor customer accounts to help prevent fraudulent and fraudulent activities on our website.
• We use personal information to investigate complaints received from you or other users regarding our websites or services.
• We may need to share your data with trusted third party service providers that we need to provide our gambling services, including support services, information security, payments, marketing services, data analysis, research and surveys.
• We will use personal information in connection with claims, legal and regulatory compliance and investigations as required (including disclosure of this information in connection with legal proceedings or proceedings).
• We use personal information to determine your demographic characteristics, likely behavioral activity and preferences to inform you about the decisions we make regarding our services, content and offered promotions. In addition, we collect reports on various contributions to our business performance in customer profiles. We create profiles through manual and automated processes, including through third-party service providers.
2.3 According to your preferences:
• In accordance with your marketing preferences (if any), we will use your personal data to deliver marketing messages that may be of interest to you through various platforms and communication channels, including email, text messages, regular mail, functionality of incoming messages on our website and other channels available to us to provide you with information about our products, services and promotions, including other gambling products.
• To share your contact information with selected media partners and affiliate partners to enable them to offer you their marketing services. All of the above actions are carried out only with your consent and in accordance with your preferences.
• To provide you with access to surveys or promotions to which you have given your consent.
• Otherwise, when we ask for your consent to the use of personal data, we will.
We may use automated decisions (i.e. decisions made without human intervention), including profile analysis, to: create a description of your demographic characteristics, past behaviors, likely future behaviors and preferences.
This enables us to:
• deliver content and offers tailored to your individual preferences on our platform as well as in our marketing communications;
• provide clients with services related to payments and disbursements, support and other operational services; and
• Comply with laws and regulations, laws related to the prevention of fraud, money laundering, and gambling.
If you do not agree with the automated solution, please contact Us using one of the methods specified in the rights section and we will review this solution.
We may share information about you:
• third party service providers who will process it for your designated purposes. Such third-party providers include web hosting, maintenance, call center, identity, verification, marketing, data analysis, research and survey service providers, third-party electronic payment processors, and / or financial institutions that process financial transactions, as well as other organizations providing technical support, services for processing online transactions and ensuring the functioning of your account;
• law enforcement and public authorities in order to comply with legal obligations or in situations where We consider it our duty to comply with such an obligation;
• to third parties in order to comply with our General Terms and Conditions and any other agreement; or to protect the rights, property or safety of VIP PokerClub, third parties or the public;
• other gambling websites, banks, credit card issuers and related organizations, if there are cases or attempts to deceive or cheat against us or any other user of our services, which, among other things, include manipulation of game results, payment fraud or committing prohibited transactions (including money laundering); and
• to third parties in the event of sale, acquisition of assets, merger, bankruptcy or reorganization.
Your personal data is stored on our servers located in the EEA.
Like any other international organization, we often need to transfer data to foreign countries. In view of the foregoing, your data may be transferred worldwide (i.e., if your data was collected in the European Economic Area, it may be transferred outside of it).
If your personal data is transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area, which is not covered by the EU Commission's decision on the adequacy of data protection measures, We will take the necessary steps to maintain the confidentiality of your data. For example, by resorting to Binding Corporate Rules of the data processing company, intra-group confidentiality agreements, standard contractual clauses approved by the EU Commission, or by ensuring that a third party supplier has the appropriate certificates obtained through an approved certification mechanism in accordance with international privacy regulations.
By law, you have numerous rights when it comes to your data. You can exercise any of these rights by contacting us using the contact details below.
• Right to object to data processing. You have the right to opt out of certain data processing methods, including data processing for marketing purposes.
• The right to be informed. You have the right to receive clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your information and about your rights.
• Right to amendment. You have the right to have your information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can contact us with a request to correct errors in the information that is at our disposal.
• Right to Erasure. This right, also known as the 'right to be forgotten', empowers you to request the deletion or removal of your information in our possession. This right is not absolute and will not apply if there are legal or overriding reasons.
• Right to restriction of processing. You have the right to 'block' or stop further use of your information. If processing is restricted, we may still store your information, but we will not use it in the future.
• Right to data portability. You have the right to receive and reuse your data for your own purposes on different services. However, this right is not general and there are exceptions.
• Right to file a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about how we use or process your data with your local data protection authorities. See contact details in the section above.
• Right to withdraw consent. If you have consented to any action with your information, you can withdraw consent to the processing of your information at any time.
We understand the importance of information security and the tools needed to protect it. We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or unauthorized changes, disclosure or destruction of information in our possession, and also take the necessary measures to ensure an adequate level of data security by our subsidiaries, agents, affiliated partners and service providers. Namely:
• reliable data centers protected by firewalls;
• web pages protected by certified encryption mechanisms; and
• office work processes in accordance with ISO27001: 2013 certificate.
The period for which we retain your data depends on the purpose for which it was collected, whether you have requested the deletion of the data, and whether you have a legal obligation to retain the data (for example, to comply with regulatory requirements). We will retain data about you for at least as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. If We process your personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, We will do so until you contact Us with a request to stop processing, as well as for some time after receiving this request (since it takes some time to fulfill your request ). We also store your request to stop receiving marketing materials or to process your personal data on an ongoing basis to comply with your request in the future.
If We retain your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, We will retain it until the expiration of all data retention periods prescribed by the relevant laws.
If you have any questions or need to exercise your rights, please contact us at [email protected]
If your country has a data protection authority, you have the right to contact it with any questions or concerns. If we are unable to resolve your questions and problems, you have the right to file a claim with the court at your place of residence.
Edited / Created 06/27/2020